Stops will center around places associated with Celtic spirituality and mysticism, but will include other activities and time on your own for exploring the towns.
Sites include Newgrange and Knowth, Dublin sites, Kildare, the Rock of Cashel Ardmore, Cork sites, Drombeg Stone Circle, Gouganne Barre, Kenmare, Beara Peninsula and Dingle.
TOUR DATES - MAY 16 - 24, 2010 - 8 Nights
If you have an interest in attending or want more information please visit the Thin Places Tour webpage and view the itinerary. Land package is $1920 per person (based on double occupancy).
Your Trip Includes- thin places tour
- 8 nights in premiere town-center hotell
- Double, Triple & Single Occupancy available
- All hotel taxes/fees
- Airport Transfers to/from city centers while in Ireland
- Transportation via luxury coach between towns & for daily touring
- Traditional full Irish breakfast every morning
- 5 Dinners (4 Dinners d’hote, 1 Dinner Show- Irish House Party)
- Full time host & guide – Mindie Burgoyne & Private Driver
- Emergency Tenon Tours Contact available 24/7
- Complete offering of optional tours for purchase in Dublin
- Welcome party in Dublin & Farewell evening in Ennis
- Daily Private Tours of Thin Places to include sights such as:
- Kildare Cathedral
- St. Brigid’s Holy Well
- Holy Cross Abbey
- Hore Abbey
- Rock of Cashel
- St. Declan’s Cathedral & Holy Well
- Drombeg Stone Circle
- Beara Peninsula
- Dingle Peninsula
- Gouganne Bara
- Gap of Dunloe
Land Price = $1,920 per person*, double occupancy – Save $50 if you deposit by February 12th!
$50 Group Discount once group reaches 14 travelers
Tour Limited to 20 spots. Enrollment deadline is March 15th
Payment Terms = $250 deposit** required per person to lock in current rate, balance/full payment due 60 days prior to departure.
For full itinerary and booking instructions visit the Thin Places Mystical Tour Website.